Custom painting and bodywork
step by step How-To’s
TIPS, TRICKS, and other INFO.
See how we do it.
- #23 How to do a pinstripe first before painting the base (shown on a Harley fender)
- #22 How to custom paint a Union Jack graphic (as shown on a roof of a Mini Cooper S) 12-20
- #21 How to custom paint a 2-tone with shadows and skulls. This job is done ‘backwards’
- #20 How to paint on a simulated vintage Honda motorcycle decal
- #19 How to smooth out the grooves on a Vulcan lid (can be applied to other things)
- #18 How to apply a new Harley-Davidson tank emblem
- #17 Candy checkered paint job
- #16 Spraying a paint job backwards-Pinstripes first
- #15 How to do a basic checkered paint job
- #14 To make lettering look aged Rat-Rod
- #13 How to special custom paint marble technique
- #11 How to do a basic blade 3D beveled graphic paint job
- #10 Custom Flame Painting – Tips and Tricks
- #9 How to do a scallop or flame job backwards
- #8 How to spray tri-stage candy paint
- #7 How to make two flame jobs intertwine
- #6 How to do an overlaying custom flame job
- #5 How to repair a dent with the stud gun
- #4 Center your flames on a HD tank
- #3 How to wrap your flames around an image
- #2 How to build a motorcycle paint stand for under 30 bucks
- #1 Step by step candy color match
- Printable Practice Flames
See my YouTube Channel
Be sure and like videos and subscribe!!!
Check out our Custom Paint Forum!
6000+ Auto, motorcycle, airbrush, pinstriping, body and other helpful members!
Articles, how-tos, tips, and other info.
The forum is free to register, post, and view all the forums 21,000 plus posts and replies and tons of information
can be found within our Custom Paint Forum
Discussion of how to do real fire, prep, bodywork, airbrushing, tools that you need like spray guns, compressors, pinstripe brushes, and much more. If you are a painter, you need to register. Its FREE (be sure and subscribe to the How-To section)The custom paint forum uses Vbulletin software that includes custom airbrush paint on motorcycles, metal and fiberglass.
Paints discussed includes candy paint ghost flames, Kameleon paint (House of Kolor) and Harlequin (PPG), gold leaf, lettering, pinstriping, old school flames, graphics, tribal, american flags and Indian designs, animals, skulls, and lightning, along with priming techniques. The forum even includes some post and threads on spray can painting.
Great deals on Sata Spray Guns and other Sata related