Anything else I should know? PLEASE READ
You will be required to abide to the following rules:
- Only one person allowed in the booth when spraying
- Only one other person is allowed in the shop, The second person is only allowed to help mask (or unmask) or final prep. Once this is done, they must leave or, they can stand around the front door and watch you paint it through the viewing glass.
- You must bring all your cleaning thinner
- You must supply ALL our own materials (if you find you do not have something, we can either order it for you or if we have it in stock already, you can purchase it.). See the link for the printable material checklist below.
- You must bring your own garbage bag for cleanup
- If two people will be here, at least one person must speak and understand english.
- If you cannot be within one hour of your starting time for the booth rental. Please call us!
- You must supply your own safety equipment
- If you need to wetsand some areas, please bring your own spray bottle.
- You will be required to sign a waiver
- All work must be completed at the above ending time of rental (full day or 2nd slot 1/2 day) or 12PM (1/2 day weekday)
- If you run over the alloted time, it will run $25 per 1/2 hour
- No smoking or alcohol allowed on the premises
- No metalflake or rhino liner type painting
- You must supply all your own drinks (including water)
- If you rent my spray guns, you are responsible for cleaning the guns after using them.
- If you paint a boat, trike body, or or a ‘roller’, you will be responsible for pulling it out of the booth and loading